Discover the Power of a Strong and Effective Hiring Process
This seminar is designed to enhance the recruiting, interviewing and hiring of employees. Additionally, it is aimed at employee development and
promoting the right people with the best chances of success. The seminar will explore why turnover is extremely costly, how to calculate turnover
costs, how to be more a more effective interviewer, how to better assess the candidates who apply for jobs in your company and how to bring better candidates to your company for job openings.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how the culture the company creates for its workers impacts recruiting and retention.
- Learn how to calculate turnover costs and discover how those costs go right to the bottom line.
- Understand how hiring the wrong person can negatively impact your company.
- Learn the value of using assessments in the hiring process.
- Learn how to hire the right people for the job.
- Learn how to hire someone who has the best chance for success.
- Learn how to improve your interview skills to hire better employees.
- Learn how to create ads that work.
This workshop is aimed at owners, senior executives, human resources personnel and managers and supervisors of all levels of an organization – anyone involved in the hiring process.
Contact us for information on coming to your organization to do an in-house workshop. Make an impact on your organization by increasing productivity, reducing turnover and enhancing the job satisfaction of your employees while reducing the stress of yourmanagers.
This workshop is limited to 20 participants.